About us

Document Legalisation

Some Consulate require attestation on the educational document or marriage certificate for long term visa. We have expertise staff to execute this job as well.

Our aim is a timely deployment of candidates and we make a quick and 100% genuine attestation service required by all GCC and other countries.

We also accept personal documents/Educational Documents/Commercial Documents from individuals and representatives for the following attestation:


  • State Attestation
  • HRD Attestations
  • Chamber of Commerce attestation
  • Ministry of External Affairs
  • Respective countries/embassies
  • Translation Services

Personal Documents

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Police Clearance Certificate
  • Power of Attorney Certificate
  • Marriage Affidavit Certificate
  • Medical Certificate

Educational Documents

  • Degree Certificates
  • Mark Sheets
  • Degree Certificate
  • PG Degree Certificate
  • Pre Degree Certificate
  • BE Certificate
  • Diploma Certificate